December 28, 2010

More Calls

That person just doesn't stop calling. Yesterday I got another call, again I didn't answer, of course. This time I turned off my mobile immediately after the first call. I was thinking about the fact that the caller doesn't leave a message or just sends me an SMS. I know that friends would do that. So this is weird.

I don't care who is calling me, even if it is somebody I'd like to talk to I'm not ready to take the risk of suddenly hearing a voice from my family. I'm so not ready for that.

So I had another bad evening with tears and anger. I felt really lonely and I was grieving the fact that I never was given a sense of basic trust. That I never got comforted and that I thought that I was unlovable for so long. The worst part is that there is nothing I can do to change that, nothing anyone can do to give me what I wasn't given. There is no amount of hugs and love that will make good for it. The only thing I can do is be there for myself and try to learn what wasn't given to me. It won't ever be the same, but it's all I can do.

Yesterday I saw how hard it is to deal with all that. Sometimes I only see little pieces of the whole trauma and I have the feeling I can deal with it, little by little. But then there are moments in which I see the whole extend of what was done to me and I have no idea how to deal with it.

In the night I had a lot of nightmares mixed with normal dreams and I woke up a lot of times. I feel sad today. I'm just glad that it isn't a depressiv sadness but it sucks anyway. I just have to keep believing that I'm doing another step right now. Just like the layers of the onion that makes me cry.

1 comment:

  1. Firstly, I'm sorry my hand exercises tired me so much that I over-slept. I'm here now.

    Secondly, MY FRIEND is NOT alone in this. Oh no. Put that phone on. I wish I could talk/bully on your behalf. It becomes easier to handle someone else' biggest issues because the fear isn't yours. Damn that I can't take those calls.

    Thirdly, it's okay. YOU, my girl, are BRAVE beyond words. Not once more will you switch off the phone. You have two options- 1. Pick up the phone, stay SILENT and listen. They'll have to talk/disconnect soon because it'll get expensive. If they turn out rich and continue though, change your number. SIMPLE. Option 2. Pick up, listen, alter your voice and talk like a guy and say, "Wrong number" and tell them to stop calling you and bugging you while you're out on a date. Do it.

    I am so agitated, I could type more, but I'm slower with the left. DO IT. Do it. Do it.

    ReplyDelete