December 28, 2010

And just as I thought I had enough to Deal With

As if my current mental state isn't enough I just got told by my roommate that she isn't going to move out. I have to move out. And that as soon as possible.
I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS RIGHT NOW!
But I have to move out because her boyfriend is moving in. And no he doesn't wait until I move out, he is practically already here!

I'm freaking out. For the first time I felt comfortable somewhere and now I have to move again. I don't know how to deal with this. I'm so tired of moving. I'm tired of adjusting to new surroundings while I should me dealing with other stuff. Plus I have absolutely no money to pay a security deposit, what normally are 3 to 4 monthly rents. I have no idea how to do that.

All this is too much for me. I found somewhere where I could feel at home and now this is gone too. I'm just so tired.

6 comments:

  1. Oh man that sucks. Sometimes if you have a cosigner or a good rental history you do not have to pay as much up front. But it is usually first and last months rent. Your roommate should give you at least a month to get all your moving plans in order. Oh geesh, that just really stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, as I understand that there is nothing I can say or do that will help you out. Just know that I care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry. Over the last two years I moved from one place to the next. It took so much strength away from me. Your plate is pretty full. I keep my fingers crossed that you find a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that. Good luck finding a new place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That just about sucks. Live by yourself and you will not have this problem. get an efficiency or a small quaint one bedroom or something.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait a minute. Let's rationalize. There is a way out of this. I can sense it. Seriously. Where's the security deposit from the current flat going? Isn't it getting refunded? Speak up to the room-mate. Tell her this- "Just because I'm tolerating your fat ass boyfriend on MY current premises does not mean he's going to be living here while I'm around. I'm sure your hormones are irrelevant, unimportant and can wait for a few days, you sickos."

    The better flat and house-mate are coming. I promise. For now, :( :( come here- big, big hugs!

    ReplyDelete