I'm having a break down.
I checked in the internet for rooms and apartments, but they're too expensive. And if they're payable there is a huge deposit to pay.
I don't have the strength to go through all this again. I need a place where I can stay. I need some stability. I can't do this anymore, and I don't know what to do.
Wish I could help.I know that there are a lot of pep talk sort of things I could tell you but not sure that it would really help or make you feel better. Please know that I care and I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteIt sucks! Thinking of you and sending you good vibes. Love and hugs.
ReplyDeleteHmm. The moron of a room-mate is a girl. Explain the situation to her. What makes her think SHE can tell you flat out that she will not move?? Is she paying more than you do now?? I don't understand this. Doesn't the landlord decide or is HE the boyfriend?? Strike out at her. You won't move too. This does it. You will take your OWN SWEET TIME to THINK whether you want to move. Talk to the landlord. You're going to be sorted.
ReplyDeleteI only have a contract with her and not with the landlord directly. He doesn't even know that I also live there. My roommate had the right to rent one room of the apartment to someone. Unfortunately here it works like this.
ReplyDeleteSo it is definitely sure that I need to move out.