I spent the Saturday at a friends house again, I guess that's how my Saturdays will look like for a while. She is having a bit of a hard time, having a long distance relationship and she is just about to graduate. She is a bit depressed right now because her future is a little uncertain. So we kind of keep each others company. Last night it got late so I stayed there over night. I knew I wouldn't sleep very well on the couch but she lives in a bad neighbourhood (I lived there a while ago) and savety is first.
I have a lot of homework that's due on Tuesday but I feel too tired right now. And I just want to do something fun, maybe paint a little. I need to relax, give myself a break and take care of myself.
I'm glad you take care of you and this friend! :) :)
ReplyDelete