October 23, 2010

Still There

I'm feeling a little better. I think. I was really busy during the last days and all I wanted was to go home and take care of myself. Yesterday I cried as soon as I woke up and wrote C. then I was on the verge of crying all day long but I couldn't because I had to work. I was working today in the morning and now I'm trying to relax.

It hurts and I feel sad and lonely. Everything seems to be going wrong. I couldn't even manage to cook yesterday. Well I cooked but it was awful and it was just some pasta nothing difficult. I'm supposed to go to a birthday party of two friends today but I don't know if I really feel up to it. Yes I need friends right now, but not a party. I don't really have any friends that I would talk about something that private. So I'm back at feeling lonely.

I guess it would be easier if I wasn't alone and I just have to keep telling myself that it will pass and I will be OK...

3 comments:

  1. Indeed it will pass and it will be OK. Hang in there and I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have us!! Cheer up and write here! we're listening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I struggle with loneliness, too. Be glad you have friends at all. I'd love someone to just talk about anything with, even the most superficial of topics. Party, on the other hand, . . . maybe.

    ReplyDelete