I just took a test at http://www.sanityscore.com/ after reading about it on another blog. I think I'm quite sane compared with a year ago.. I know the results from the first test I took may not be perfectly accurate, but I tried to answer it as I would have answered it more than a year ago.
Red is the bad colour by the way.
A year ago this was my score:
Now:
Yeah... I know :) wow..
Well, the Schizophrenia score increased... weird. And the Relationship Issues because I didn't have a relationship a year ago.
I'm particularly proud of the Anxiety- and Borderline Traits- Scores, because they are the ones that interfered with my life the most.



That's interesting. I think I'll try taking the test and see what comes up.
ReplyDeleteWow. I'm pretty proud of you!!!! Clapping for you! I'm tempted to take that test, myself!!
ReplyDeleteHmm..I'm gonna check that out.
ReplyDeleteTell me what you think about it
ReplyDelete