January 14, 2011

Sicker and More Tired

The cold developed into a really bad flu. And yes I'm at work anyway.. I have a bad fever and everything hurts. In the night I couldn't sleep because every little muscle in my body hurt. It got the 10 on my pain chart a totally new definition. I just called my colleague to see if he can work but he won't be able to come until 12pm, so that's 4 hrs..
You probably won't hear from me for the next days.

3 comments:

  1. So sorry you're sick. Feel better soon. I know so many people who are sick right now. I guess it's the winter flus going around. Take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. Wish I could make you some homemade chicken soup, pass on a virtual tissue and watch over you while you rest and recup. Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care of you. I'm sorry you feel unwell. EAT right, stay warm and sleep.

    ReplyDelete