I'm finally sleeping again. Today I have a lot of pain because of the weather, can't it just be cold or warm and not all of it together changing all the time?
I decided to have less stress with school, or actually it wasn't directly my idea. One of my professors decided to change the rules of her class. We were supposed to write a paper to hand in at the end of this semester. We also had to write a shorter paper every week. One of the students decided to copy something from the internet instead of using his/her own head, the professor found out and felt insulted. So she doesn't want us to write the final paper at home but in class - 5 pages in one hour.. in spanish, what is imposible but I guess nobody told her that. I have another class that I don't have to be present in but I wanted to do the exam, and that class overlaps with that one. I could have made both just handing in the paper and going to the other class to write the exam but well now I only can do one of them. I decided to take the exam of the second class as the other exam is actually impossible to pass and I will have less stress as I don`t have to write the papers every week for the first one. A little less stress :).
So tomorrow I go back to school and I have an appointment at the dermatologist, my doctor told me I should go and let my moles be checked. I was procrastinating that for soo long now. I still don't want to go but my sister had some malignant ones so I know it's better to get checked.
Ahh. Good luck with the dermat appointment! I hope you're good. I like that you're taking care!
ReplyDeleteThe Spanish class sounds scary! Good decision. :D