January 13, 2011

Sick and Tired

I'm having a cold :( and I feel like crap. I know that's probably because of the lack of sleep and the weather. Today I'll try to relax and I'll only go to one class, I just can't do more today because I'll be working tomorrow all day.

My room mate came back today, and her boyfriend has now oficially moved in.. yay! The worst thing about that is that they both get up early even if they don't have to (what I personally will never understand) and they are really loud, so I get even less sleep. They go on my nerves. The bathroom is occupied, there is always someone in the kitchen... where is my invisible, quiet room mate?
I'm so glad that I can leave soon.

Well that's it for now.

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. With that bathroom/kitchen part, I'm happy you're going out of there SOON, too! Big hugs. You're tackling it all really well!

    ReplyDelete