December 17, 2010

Something Important to Remember

"When I get into a crisis now, instead of saying, "Oh my god, I'm never going to heal," I see that it's like layers, and the more I work with it, the more they keep coming around. And even though it's like "But I was feeling good two days ago and now I'm shaking and crying and I can't sleep," I'm beginning to see that I'm not coming back to the same place, I'm coming back at a different level. It's a circling, and up and down, and I have to be with it, and ride it, and trust it. When I reach the next level where the tears are, where the fear is, where the tiredness is, I have to trust in my life energy -- that where I am is where I need to be. And by being there as fully as I possibly can, I move to the next step." - Gizelle

From Just Breathe 

2 comments:

  1. Could it be that you, the true you inside, is like layers. Each time you peel off/experience a bad time ,...and get through it, you are getting closer to your soul?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blessing you and the person who said this. :)

    ReplyDelete