December 17, 2010

2am and Scissors

Last night something happened. I didn't have a nightmare but I wish it was just that. In the middle of the night at around 2 am somebody was banging on our apartment door. We do have a door bell but they didn't use it. There was just this loud noise as if they were trying to break in. I woke up and after it stoped I went to the door to see if I could see somebody outside in the hall. Then I heared the knocking again, but now somebody knocked on the door of the apartment next to ours and then on the door to the apartment next to that one.. and so on. That person didn't turn on the lights, nor did they wait long enough at the doors for somebody to answer. ´
I was really scared and additionally locked the door of my room. It was probably just a joke, but I got scared anyway.

I did fall asleep again and I fortunately didn't have to get up early today, because I just work half of the day.

Today I also got around to finally get my hair cut, that was disturbing me since a few months already. Oh, somebody at the other side of the pond just had a bad feelling without knowing why.. Maybe I should mention that I didn't cut it a lot ;).
Don't you hate it when hairdressers just can't shut up? That woman was talking and talking and talking.. But I could hardly say 'Please SHUT UP and just cut my damn hair!'.. I mean she was the one with the scissors, right?

2 comments:

  1. :) :) This someone across the pond will love your look irrespective!

    About the 2am prankster- that was a sic joke to play, I'd say. I'm glad you slept well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 2am knocking would have FREAKED me out as well. So happy you got a haircut, it always feels good to get a new do.

    ReplyDelete