December 13, 2010

Hurting

OK I admit it, I'm having a bad day. It's not just the physical problems, I also feel very lonely. I am tired of being the strong girl and I just want a break.
My nightmares are more frequent and I don't get enough rest. It's all a bit too much for me. Christmas is approaching and everybody is asking me why I'm not going home. I'm sad because I will be alone and I'm scared I won't be able to cope.
At the same time I try to keep it all to myself. Try to not bother anyone. It's enough when I feel bad.

It will pass, I know but .. it hurts.
I know I have to let myself feel it before getting better. So that's what I will do now.

3 comments:

  1. The one thing you DON'T have to do is, keep it to yourself. That's what we're here for. You will be surprised at how many people are depressed this time of year. I used to have the most emotionally disturbing dreams. Once I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and put on a c-pap, my nightmares turned into full, interesting dreams that at times are more pleasant than reality. Peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're a wise, strong little woman and I'm sending you truckloads of feel-good energy. You're going to come out of this glowing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be strong, chicken. As Middle Child said, we are all here. One of many things I have learned since starting this bloggage is that I am no longer on my own. One big bloggy family. :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete