October 12, 2010

About Room Mates and Masks

My room mate just  told me that she will be graduating in december. That means that she will move out soon after that and I will have to search for a new room mate. This is really something I need to be more relaxed about. But after moving so many times and really bad experiences with tons of different room mates this is really hard. I like this, no - interaction - relationship we have. Nobody comes to visit her, no parties, a clean apartment, rent is paid on time.. and still, as I would prefer to live alone she annoys me. How is that going to be with a room mate that actually talks?

I just hope I`ll find someone as 'un-social'.
Don't get me wrong I like to be around people and friends but here is where I live, a place I just want to be able to relax and have time for myself without having to socialize when I don't feel like it. I need this space to work on myself without (ok that's maybe a bit exaggerating) wearing a mask. I never had any privacy until a year ago and now I just don't want to miss it anymore.
....
Ok after breathing for a minute I think I`ll cross that bridge when I come to it. I need to let it go. It will be alright. I won't be here forever anyway.
Relaaxxx, breath... :)

1 comment:

  1. That's right! You're NOT going to live there forever! You've got places t go, remember? ;)

    ReplyDelete