Starting September I already worry about how to keep myself busy when it's getting colder. I won't be able to spent time outside in parks or by the river, reading. I could go and sit in a cafe again, like I did last winter.. Maybe going to the gym more often. Although I worry about getting depressed there.. no idea why but I did get depressed being there working out before..
That's why I don't like to go alone and I didn't go there for a while. But the thing is I really would like to go. This will be my task for the next day I'm off, that will be Monday. Obviously I won't make myself go if I really don't want to, if I like to go but have the feeling that I just 'can´t' I will try it.
Today I'm working only until.. oh I'm off in half an hour.. I don't have any plans until tonight. I'm going to do a self defence course every thursday for the next weeks. I hope it's not going to be triggering..I just think it's a good idea that'll make me feel stronger or more in control. Feeling more in control of things I can control may give me a little more strenght to control the seemingly uncontrolable.
Wow. i've ALWAYS wanted to do a self-defense course! Go you!! This is awesome!
ReplyDelete