I feel alright lately. Depression is not as strong anymore but I still can't clean up my room, my clothes are everywhere.. I cleaned the rest of the appartment because my roomate was to come back yesterday. She didn't but it feels good to live in a clean appartment. Why doesn't that give me the drive to clean up my room?
I am still trying to be as busy as I can be. I asked my supervisor at work to give me as many shifts as possible.. but in the end I will have a few days off next month anyway. So I decided to visit my best friend S. in Spain. (I live in Austria - I'm German though - so it's not that far away) I haven't seen her for a year and I promised to visit her this summer. She's got the ability to make me feel incredibly relaxed. So I'm looking foreward to it. S. understands me because she also got depressive a few years ago when she moved from El Salvador to Spain. I sometimes worry more about her than about myself, giving her advise I don't follow myself.. she does the same so I don't feel as hypocritical as I probably should.
I'll be working almost every day except for these few days. I hope I'll be ok. I hope you are ok.
Hugs to everyone <3
Friend meet sounds good. Thank you for asking- I am okay! ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope you dont work yourself too hard. Remember to give yourself some time to relax.
ReplyDeletexoxo
take care of yourself. stay strong
-Lisa