September 03, 2010

Little monster is back..

The feeling just came back.. out of nowhere. This feeling inside that wants to make me cry out of no reason. And every reason. I'm still at work and was just chatting with C. when it suddenly started. Do I miss him too much? Is it that that triggered it? But we were laughing... Having fun.. I hate it. I want to tell it to just go back to wherever it came from.
I just feel like crying, I feel really lonely..
I hope this goes away again. I just want to stay strong!

Just think positive.. fight.. fight.. fight..
Sometimes I think this is nothing a hug can't fix.. so I hope you don't mind my hugging you right about NOW..

Breath.. fight.. breath..it's ok.. everything is fine.. nothing to worry about, nothing to feel hurt about..
....
....

3 comments:

  1. Hey! hugging you back! BREATHE. All is good. It's normal. Sometimes an excess of love can feel overwhelming and the fear of it going wrong can drive you nuts. You're alright! and very very normal! SMILE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fight. you can do this. stay strong. we're all here for you
    xoxo
    -take care
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete