February 14, 2011

Moving Progress II

My flight is in 3 days on Thursday and I am starting to prepare today.. yes, maybe a bit late but I always do things like that. I'll start to unscrew my furniture today in case somebody wants to buy it.

And I started being really excited, I'm thinking about all the things I still have to do and I can hardly sleep. I probably should have started a bit earlier.. :)
Anyway, this was probably the shortest post ever.. but I have to get going now.
__________________________________________________________________________

I was very productive during the last hours. I took my desk and my bed apart, got rid of a loooot of papers I didn't even knew I had. Maybe I should have gone through them from time to time..
My room looks messy but there is a lot of logic to that mess, at least I think so. I didn't find anyone that wants my furniture yet, and I thought that in case nobody wants it, I can just put it in the basement (that's not mine anymore on Thursday) and that's it. Then it's not my problem anymore but it is better than throwing them away, they're as good as new.

Now I will relax and meet a friend later. I'm really exhausted, a friend of mine told me he would help me with the furniture (he worked at Ikea and my furniture is from Ikea), but then it was so fast and easy to do it alone that I didn't call him. So my fault that I'm exhausted.. but maybe it will help me sleep tomight.
Tomorrow I'll have to go to work for the last time and clear the mess in my room a little more.

2 comments:

  1. Whoa! Great job done! Pack and soak in your last two days here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll! I love it.

    ReplyDelete