February 15, 2011

Moving Progress III

Sight seeing tour through Vienna.... check!
Last day of work..... check!
Saying good bye to my weird boss... check!
Last appointment at the dentist... check!
Cancelled my bank accounts... cheee.. well, no. I was so stressed that I only took one bank card with me and so I could only cancel one of the two I have. So I have to go back tomorrow.
.. that was a productive day.

I still haven't found anyone that will take my furniture so I'm trying to sell it for a few Euros to at least get rid of it. I also asked a shelter if they would take it I hope they do, I really don't want to throw it away.

So here are the pictures I took today..


church "Karlskirche"

the opera




there is a chapel under the subway station in the city center, I couldn't go inside though..

 cathedral "Stephansdom"

"Pestsäule"





church: "Votivkirche" (under construction for the last 4 years)

University of Vienna



City Hall


Theatre "Volkstheater"


Parliament


"Volksgarten", the old palace garden



The National Library


The Art History Museum and...
the Natural History Museum

Vienna has a lot more of those sights.. I just didn't have the time today.

1 comment: