Savely arrived at the other side of the pond :). I'm trying to get used to the new time zone, but I didn't really sleep well. I had some nightmares disturbing my sleep. One of it was so bad that I was very shaky when I woke up. C was already at work so I had a hard time calming myself down.
I dreamed of the feeling you have when you're depressive. That pain that doesn't let you breath. I was paralyzed but so restless. In the dream I thought I would explode, the feeling was so intense. I tryed to search help in the dream by reaching out to friends but nobody helped me.
When I woke up I was exhausted and scared. The feeling was gone but I could still feel where it was. But instead of being relieved about it being gone I was shaky and scared. It took hours to shake the feeling off.
I hope the next nights are going to be better. I really need the sleep.
Change and transition can really leave you feeling fragile. I often have very distressing dreams when I travel or relocate. Hope this subsides for you.
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams my darling.
ReplyDeleteHope tonight gives you peaceful sleep.
ReplyDeleteMy PC was off sick! And now you are on the same side of the pond with me again!!! Dear, I am here for 7 weeks by now and truly can say I am still adapting. It takes time and for us being bothered by PTSD it takes even longer. Please be patient and kind with yourself.
ReplyDelete