Feeling weird today.. didn't sleep well and I have some A.N.T's. Didn't really get rid of them yet but I will do that later. I feel alone today eventhough I am not alone at all. I am working since the third day I after I arrived. I don't have a schedule and I sometimes feel that that's not really work but well.. I am working. So I get distraction and a good excuse for the fact that I didn't unpack yet. Well and I have to clean first and I don't really feel like it.
Today I actually had to go to work (I'm working at C's language school) and for now I only give classes on Saturdays and the other days I help with administrational stuff. Now I got confused.. Let me tell it to you like that:
Yesterday at some time during the day I went outside and when I passed the front yard I saw a little fur ball in one of the window boxes. At first I thought it was probably A dead cat or something.. Don't ask me why I thought it was dead but why else would a cat lie in the window box? I went closer to check if the cat was dead as it moved a little and I thought I'd better leave it alone.
I told C and he told me that the cat always comes and stays there to get her kittens. So the window box is actually hers. In the night the cat was still there and in the morning as I looked through the window that's what I saw:
She got at least 5 little kittens of different colours over night. She got a little scared of the red light my camera emits just before taking a picture.
As we are both not cat-persons and we have no idea where that cat belongs to we decided to sell the kittens when they are big enough. I'll keep on posting pictures.. it's just too cute isn't it?
So now it is time to get rid of those A.N.T's..
Incredible picture! Hope that put you in a more positive mood. *hugs*
ReplyDeleteOh, I am so so much a cat person. Did you get rid of the ants by now. Glad you have a job to keep you going.
ReplyDelete