Today is my last day at work - I'll be working on the 15th too, but only to train the one that will get my job. So it's actually the last real working day. I'm so tired and eventhough I know it is 9am it feels like 9pm. I am already so exhausted and I haven done anything except waking and going to work. I had a lot of nightmares tonight but I can't really remember them, I just know that it was not a good night sleep.
Plus I feel sick again :(.
My roommates were coughing all week long and spitting mucous all over the appartment (and I'm not exaggerating here!). I was very careful or paranoid you can chose one.. I was walking around with a disinfectant trying not to touch anything. That was gross. They're gone over the weekend so I have a little paranoia-break but now I feel sick again.
So after work this will be a very lazy day. I still didn't get rid of any of my things but I'll have time to do that next week, that will be a bit stressful but today I just feel like crap.
Sounds like some ruff times. Sorry you aren't feeling well.
ReplyDeleteGood that you give yourself a break. Yeah and sometimes we feel like crap. Will pass. Be kind and caring. Love and hugs
ReplyDeleteLast day! That'a awesome!!!!!
ReplyDelete