November 30, 2010

Still Breathing

I wasn't writing lately because I was studying for my exams. I already had one yesterday that went alright and I have one tomorrow.
I hit the 10 on my pain chart a few days ago and it makes it almost impossible to study. So I don't expect to pass tomorrow's exam but I'll at least go there and try it. I invested too much time to not do it. I know half of the stuff and maybe I'm lucky..

The worst thing about being in so much pain is that I can't tell anyone. I can hardly tell that I lie crying and writhing in bed at night until the sleeping pill works and I finally fall asleep. So I just say that I'm sick. I feel lonely with this pain.
It started just before the first snow was falling. Last year it took a week and I hope it won't take longer this year.

OK, I'll try to study a bit more.

3 comments:

  1. Goodluck on your next exam. As long as you keep trying, you are a winner. Sorry you have so much pain. Hope you'll get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. (hugs) I hope the rest of your exams go well. I am so very sorry you are in so much pain. Cold weather never makes these things easier.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andrea! aww, sweetie, I'm hoping you do great tomorrow. Shoot that exam in the face!

    ReplyDelete