November 23, 2010

Breathing..

I'm still in a lot of pain and I realized that I haven't been under 5 at my pain chart for two weeks now. And yes, I'm still waiting for the snow to come.. hoping it will be better as soon as the weather normalized.

I stayed at university yesterday because I have to study for my exams next week and I wouldn't have done that at home. Here at school I have to pull myself together anyway, so why not study. At home I would probably just go to bed and try to sleep off the pain. So instead I was staying 12 hrs at school..

A girl that studies with me criticized my plan, meaning the order in which I do my exams. She actually achieved that I believed I'm doing it wrong.. I have to admit that she was right about one exam, but I just hate this feeling that everything is slipping from my grasp. Fortunately I can still do the exam at the end of January, so I'm OK. It's really easy to make me feel insecure about this because I really want to finish school as soon as possible.

I can do it and I shouldn't stress myself that much, I know that. I know there is a possibility that I can't finish school as fast as I plan to because of things that I will not be able to influence such as not enough spots in a class. I just have to relax about it and wait and see what happens.

Breeeeathe...

6 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaa, yes indeed, just breathe.... I have faith in your ablity to achieve your goals. So just breathe, and trust in yourself. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathe. I'm sending you plenty of good luck and prayers to keep you strong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the pain gets better soon. I can see that it's really making life difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Passing by to show some love. Wondering how are you doing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear, I am keeping my fingers crossed for the exam's and sending all good vibes over to you! Love from my heart to yours!

    ReplyDelete