I don't feel good.
I have a lot of pain and brain fog. I keep on running against things, forgetting what I wanted to say and I feel really really weak. So weak that I have a hard time talking and get out what I want to say.
My face hurts, actually everything hurts. Might be the weather again? It just stopped raining and it's getting hot again.
I feel tired eventhough I slept a lot. I'm overly sensitive to light and feel like a zombie.
So eventhought everything is getting a lot better: I have my visa, we have gas in the house, my laptop is not going to cost a lot and C and I are fine.. I feel like crap.
I hate not to be able to be OK. My body stoppes me from being happy right now. I should have stayed at home in bed today but I don't want to and I have a class at 5pm.
There is always something going on.. When does this stop?
No comments:
Post a Comment