June 24, 2011

Rain Pain Rain...

On Tuesday I made it to the bank and to the immigration office. Not in high heels. I went home just afterwards and changed.
It also started raining actually on Monday. But this time I didn't feel it before it came. The pain started on Wednesday. I know I wasn't updating my pain chart but I had very little pain for a time. So sometimes no news are good news..
Anyway on Wednesday it was horrible. I started being very tired and clumpsy again. Had a lot of pain all over my body and was not able to do anything. I mean of course I went to the company classes in the afternoon. I just faked being OK. It normally works for about 2-3 hours.

The classes were going OK. On Tuesday and yesterday it was stressful, because I had 2 different levels in my class and I was just trying to juggle my way through the class.. hated it. But the students had fun and didn't complain, so that's good.

Oh yeah, I walked against a wall yesterday and now my eye hurts. You don't see a lot of it, just a little red-turning-into-blue spot under my eye brow. And yes it happened in the company just before entering the class room. And yes, I also sweared really loudly when that happened. And yes I was swearing in English.. in German nobody would have understood it, but no.. there was English coming out of my mouth.

Today I still have a lot of pain. My face hurts really bad and I feel soooo tired.

There are some news about my visa, which I'm not sure if they are good or bad. I handed in all the documents they needed on the 21st. They told my that I could check the status online and when there is the message: ..presentase a una oficina del INM (that I have to come back to the immigration office) I should go back there and pay the next fee.
Now this normally takes 5-7 days. So I didn't check the status until today. When I opened it I saw that they had put the message that I would have to come back to the office on the 21st. So the same day that I handed in the papers. I guess that they need something else from me. Everything else would be too fast.. or not?
I guess I have to wait and see. Going back there on Monday.

I also started to take 1/4 so 2,5mg of the Cipralex on Tuesday. Until now I feel fine with that. I probably wouldn't feel a headache anyway because of that damn rain. I hope it stops soon. Rainy season sucks. Well here they call this summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment