June 27, 2011

The Mental Psychic with Withdrawal Symptoms

AAAAaaaaaah
I went to the immigration office today, and they had bad news.. well no they didn't have bad news, but the document that is missing is bad news.. because I DON'T HAVE IT!

When I first went there for information and everything they told me that I wouldn't need anything stating that I have a degree in teaching or anything because German is my mothertongue.
Turns out I NEED something it anyway. And I DON'T HAVE IT... There is no way I can get.. So I freaked out, because my passport is still expiring and if they had told me that before I could have done something against that. Now the window is tighter..

So I didn't do back home, I went to the office and told C about it. I was of course crying and he, of course was telling me that there is nothing to cry about and that it's not bad at all. How I hate that! How can that NOT be bad? My tourist visa expires along with my passport, that I can't renew without a proper working visa. With the tourist visa they'll just give me a provisional passport that get's me back to Germany, where I haven't been in over 4 years.

We then - now listen to this - had a normal (!!) conversation about it. No getting mad about me asking questions or anything. Me not getting mad because of my panic.
On my side I know why, I am more conscious about where my panic and anger is going. Plus I have a little 'help'. I bought a white bracelet out of leather and wrote 'STOP.THINK.ACT' on the inside. Weird? - Maybe. Helpful? - For sure. So when I feel the panic and all that coming up but I have to have a conversation about it or ask somebody for their help, I start touching it, repeating the nice three words and sometimes I even just have to touch it and it works. My panic doesn't go away but I can still communicate without my panic taking over the conversation.
No idea what changed for him.. didn't see any bracelet on his arm..

Anyway we talked about it and I said that this time I really really don't need him stalling the situation. Yeah wasn't sure if that was a good idea to say but he even took that. He then called a friend that could be able to help and now I have an appointment with a lawyer today at 5pm. So he can do things when he 'want's to?`, 'can?'.. hard to say..

All this won't solve the problem with my passport, because it's sure that I won't get the other visa for a while now. So I will have to report it stolen on Thursday.. good that I'm a psychic and know that it will get stolen on Thursday morning.. Then I'll go to Mexico City (that's the part I hate) and apply for a new one at the embassy. I'll pay the express fee and will then hopefully have it in 3 weeks. Lot's of money I don't want to spent, but then I will at least be more relaxed about my visa.

Even if I won't get my visa in time I can leave the country, visit my friends in California (which is the part I like) and have another 6 months as a tourist in Mexico. I know there is a way to prolongue the tourist visa, but that won't work because I will have a new passport and I'll have to start the whole process all over again..

Let's see what the lawyer says today, better not mention my psychic abilities though.

I'm still in pain because of the rain.. hmm that rymes.
And I just got the withdrawal symptoms aka headache. It won't go away, so I know that's what it is. It's not that strong yet, but it gets stronger and stronger every day. It started on Friday but I wasn't sure until Saturday that it had to do with the med reduction.

I hope it will 'only' take a week again..

No comments:

Post a Comment