Yesterday I understood something. After my last post I wrote a mail to C because I gave him the link to my blog a while ago and I didn't want him to worry. As I have actually no idea if he even reads my blog, I just wanted to make sure he won't worry too much if he does.
You can imagine that he started worrying not because he read my blog but because of the mail I send him. So I actually caused what I wanted to avoid in the first place. He even called me in the night becuase I made him worry.. :(
It is difficult to know what is the best to do in such a situation. We are 9000 km apart and he can't see that I am OK, that I am coping well and that I can handle it. He can't see that I am actually relieved to know what happend. That it is hard and I need time to accept and life with that knowledge, but that I AM OK.
So I had to convince him that I am OK, after writing him telling him that I am OK. I totally get his point. I would be worried if he would write me to not worry, too. That's the part I haven't thought through. And he told me that he doesn't feel too comfortable to read my blog what now I totally understand as well. If he would have a blog like this I wouldn't read it unless he would tell me to read a certain post.
But as I don't really think about who will read my blog while I write, I really don't care if he reads it. Only when I write something that could make him worry, then I remember that he has the link and I worry he might read it and worry. It would probably be healthier to stop worrying, and if he reads it and starts to worry he will tell me and THEN I worry.
You could also see the 'funny' side of this: I worried that he worries so I wrote him to tell him to not worry, what made him worry and then made me worry about my worrying making him worried. :D Life is funny..
That is funny and ironic! (hug)
ReplyDeleteNever forget you arent a worrier only but a warrior too. You have done an incredible job taking on a foreign country, getting a job, facing your past and not always being the physical healthiest. You are incredible and an inspiration. Life isnt just funny, life is wonderful. Magic. Hugs to you
ReplyDelete