January 22, 2011

Still Sick

A few days ago I started to feel better but now it's as if it's getting worse again. I have a bad headache and my face hurts like hell. I feel really sick and I didn't have a chance to study for a minute. I might even have missed one of my exams..
But honestly I don't really care. The only thing I want is to get better. And if I only do half of my exams then that's how it is.

It sucks that when you're sick it all seems to be on pause. I'm not able to do anything but sleep and wait to get better. I'm not even writing any posts about my nightmares or everything else.

I just hope this is over soon.

2 comments:

  1. Antibiotics? Try A warm compress on that side of face. Could relieve sinus pressure. (wet washcloth with really warm water, wring out and place on face.) Feels good. Praying you feel better (again) soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink lots of warm water. Eat soup if you like it. :) EAT. Rest. Breathe. You're doing well. I am sure you will get better soon. EAT.

    ReplyDelete