September 15, 2010

Tata!

I was better for a bit.. but now it is coming back again. I already have tears in my eyes.
But there is nothing to feel bad about. I'm save where I am. I get through the days working really hard fighting against depression. I did it before and I can do it over and over again.

Why does it keep coming up when I know it doesn't have a chance to win? One sentence and I feel better.. Why do I think that's funny now? :)

Now looking at it just a minute later.. it seems so easy, doesn't it? I just need to post something to remind me and .. TATA!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Happy! Tata! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. depression just confuses me most of the time and that confusion makes it hard to deal with the whole thing. It's good that for you it takes just one sentence to kinda cheer up...for me it's a little more difficult.

    btw...there's an award for you to pick up on my blog =)
    http://semicrazed.blogspot.com/2010/09/depression-ed-award-usual-30-dbj.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete