Good question.. I'm back at work today. Not sure how I feel..
Depression is knocking at the door and I feel lonely. I miss C. and when I think about him depression is trying to kick in the door and I'm not far from crying and giving in. Yesterday I couldn't help but crying while talking to C, of course without telling him. I know it is not only because I miss him, it's also getting used to the daily fight again.
I wish I wouldn't have to fight but I know that in order to get to that point I will have to keep fighting for a while.
It is hard right now, I can feel it being so strong.. wanting to break out. Like a tiger in a cage agressively attacking the bars..
I'll have to call D's assistant now to tell him how I feel with the new medication..- done. I did have some stomach problems during the last days but I already feel a lot better. Mood wise I didn't feel the change..
So what to do with that tiger? Stop feeding it so it gets smaller? What does it eat anyway?.. Or tame it? That it becomes a cute little cuddly cat?
.....
I don't know if this is a good day or a bad one. On one hand I'm glad to be back in the routine and on the other hand I would like to just break out of the routine and hide somewhere, not facing the abyss inside of me. But if I don't face it I'll fall in it. -- Come on girl, you're doing good. Just hang in there..
Routine does help the tide of depression from swelling. Don't label your day Good or Bad. Just take it moment by moment. And try to fill your senses. It's healing and restful.
ReplyDeleteI agree with the above comment! You're doing great! Eat something fun. :)
ReplyDelete