I went to enjoy the sun yesterday and it was beautiful, a really great day.
Today I feel worse than before, my throat is all swollen and hurts really bad :(, so today I am staying at home and I'll go to the self-defence course only to observe and 'learn by watching'. Tomorrow I'll be working again, but I'm hoping to be able to leave early.. let's see how I feel.
To yesterday. It was such a good day! I felt happy without reason, having an inner smile switched on throughout the whole day. I went for a walk along the danube river and then sat in the sun reading. I was smiling about everything and nothing. I did have this feeling before but never for such a long time. And I enjoyed it SO much!
Yes today there was a trigger in my way.. but I feel better. And I don't want to absolutely avoid triggers (obviously I would love to but I don't WANT to *stamping my foot like a little defiant kid*). When I avoid them they won't ever go away. I think I'm doing a good job in coming out of that circle after being triggered. Maybe that is the way to make things less triggering?
Does any of you have any experiences in making something less triggering?
I also believe in facing those things that can trigger us. The more I face and understand my "trigger" the better able I am to learn coping skills and take some of the power away from the "trigger". Of course that is just me I am not a passive person, I would rather face things head on and this is not for everyone.
ReplyDeleteListen to a motivational audiobook. I love those pictures!! go you!!!! Fabulous job!!!
ReplyDelete