Alright my lovely readers.. for the next 2 weeks there must be some serious studying going on here. So I will be brief.. eventhough I seem to sound like a broken record. I'm at work and I still feel really sick. Nothing new there.
I have so many things I want to write about.. BUT my exams are now really too close to ignore them. The things I want to write about will still be there.. if I don't forget them ;)
And when I forget them they will eventually re-appear, probably during a sleepless night.. so all's good :)
I called this post "Day 1 of serious studying" to really do so.
Ok, I'll go get my brain working. If you see me posting something else today,
please tell me off!
(Except when I need it to get rid of depressive thoughts)
Have a great day!
All the best!!!
ReplyDelete