August 17, 2010

Tricking myself

I discovered how to trick myself into studying yesterday. I didn't mention it yet, but I do have a very boring job. I'm working 6 or 11 hours a day and except for the weekend there is not a lot to do. So most of the time I am sitting there being bored for hours and hours.. Usually I read when I'm getting bored, but yesterday I tried studying.. and it works! I'm already in this "work-mode" and sometimes I get a call in between or there is actually a customer showing up. Like this I don't have the risk of feeling lonely and my thoughts don't start spinning around in my head. I probably won't study as much as I could at home but as I can't study at home I'm fine with that. :-)
I'm having some pain today but I'm ok, I´ll sleep some more and I hope I won't stay in bed all day.
Lately I have the feeling I can do it again.
This blog and all your blogs are helping me a lot!
THANK YOU!
<3

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading you. I love the Power in your story. Study. Study hard and inspire me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete