Wow, I was cranky yesterday..
I do feel better today. I´m not sure about the bladder infection.. I have a weird feeling and I keep on going to the bathroom all the time.
Besides that I am better.
It is still cold and rainy.. I want the heat back, after all I´m in Mexico right?
I haven´t heard anything from the bank that wanted to call me and have a phone-appointment with me about a possible credit. Neither have I heard from the other places I send emails to.
I will wait a bit and then call them myself.
No movement on the seaching a new house front. I´m still relaxed about it and I have no intention to ask C about it.
I´m OK. I am just disturbed and worried about my health right now. Just hoping I get better soon. Mentally it´s as if I retreated to keep safe and focusing on trying to relax about things, like moving or other stuff. As tight as it might be to find another place to stay, because we are running out of time. Saying something wouldn´t do me any good in the end. So I don´t.
No comments:
Post a Comment