I just got my laptop back today.. God I´m so glad! It means more privacy to me and I feel more comfortale blogging.
And well.. I just went to the bathroom and I had diarrhea. I know too much information, I just wanted to mention that I think the withdrawal symptoms are starting..
I feel sick. But this time I´m prepared. I went to the farmacy a few days ago and bought pills against stomach pain, cramps and so on. Still I hope I won´t need it. I know.. being a bit blue-eyed there..
Yesterday I realized that I was actually getting better. I went home earlier, so I took the bus and on my way from the busstation to the house I suddenly wanted to take pictures because the light was so nice. I didn´t have that impulse for a while. And sadly I only had my cell phone with me so the pictures are not really good.. but I thougth I´d share them anyway..




No comments:
Post a Comment