March 29, 2011

An Ode To Pepto

I'm still feeling better. I haven't felt bad, irritable or anxious for a week now! Yay!
Well a little on Saturday but just for about 5 minutes before I calmed down. C is happier too, obviously as he doesn't have to worry about me as much.´
I'm also a bit busier at the office, what helps me because I feel needed.

My nightmares are still keeping me from having a good night sleep, but at least I have only 1-3 a night now.

I only have small bad news.. I have had a stomachache since a few days now. I guess I ate something bad... Well it started just after eating the best sandwich in the world.. so you can guess that I am HOPING that it wasn't that. Anyway I was trying to get rid of the problem by eating stuff without fat and so on, but it just didn't get better like that so I bought some PeptoBismol today. I know not very interesting and it might not be worth mentioning.. but for me as a European that stuff is just WOW. Yeah we don't have it in Germany or Austria.. poor Europe.. :(

2 comments:

  1. So pleased you are having some better days :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I have no idea what it is. Obviously I am European, German :-))) Glad to hear to have some better days. Love to you

    ReplyDelete