November 09, 2010

Snow??

If I didn't know better I would say that the first snow is going to fall within the next 10 days. When I woke up today I was in a lot of pain but it was a different kind of pain. Not as nagging, and stronger.. hard to discribe. Anyway that is the pain that didn't let me sleep for a week a year ago and it was snowing just after that. It hurts so bad that I feel like crying..

So this was my short 'I feel bad'-post. Tomorrow I'll be working so I'm going to lie down now.

3 comments:

  1. Will a lot of pillows help? Or a firm surface, maybe? I feel sad. It'll pass. You're a good girl. God is taking care of you.

    Do you think you want to sip on some fruit juice? Have you eaten? Sleep well, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got me there.. Didn't eat well yesterday, I was just too weak to cook..:S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh. Cook plenty next time and tuck it into the fridge. Leftovers are bliss.

    ReplyDelete