October 03, 2010

The Art of Postponing Exams

I'm desperately trying to not feel bad about postponing yet another exam.. but I find I just can't do it. Tomorrow I would have my first exam and I can't do it. I didn't study for it as much as I studied for the other exam on Tuesday (the one I should get the 3-years-postponing-award for) and I'm just so not prepared for it. So I decided to do it next month. What will be the last chance to do it. I hate to take exams at the last opportunity. Doesn't feel good. And there is another exam I can't do becuase I have to work on that day. I know I should feel relieved because I'm still sick and now I am not stressing myself as much, but I hate to postpone exams (eventhough I'm really good at it). And it's just a month, it doesn't change anything.
...Now I just have to believe that..

As for the other exams this week.. I'll give it a try. I just can't postpone them all I would feel really bad. If I fail them then at least I tried. Right?

1 comment:

  1. Come on. Don't be mean to yourself. You're trying. Don't mock yourself. You're trying and I AM PROUD OF YOU. I know you're going to do it in the perfect time... in time that is just right for you. It is happening. I have faith.

    ReplyDelete