Wow, yesterday was bad.. i calmed down in the evening after chating with my boyfriend. I'm glad to have him, although I really don't want to be a burden for him. He tells me I'm not, but I keep on apologizing anyway..
Yesterday showed me that I need to have some sort of daily schedule to keep myself busy as long as there are vacations and nobody is here. I know I still need to study and find a way to concentrate, but I should focus more on things I like to do and study when I feel good enough. The hard part about this is that I won't study as much as I would like to.. again, and I will feel frustrated and blame myself. I just have to remember that I have a good reason to not study as much, and that I am doing as much as I can.
Hoping for better days :-)
If you thought the reading was going perfect, there'd be no stimulus to work hard the next day. We fall short (a lot) and so we try harder. (The results don't count. The mental effort does.)
ReplyDelete