Having pain today (rheumatism, fibromyalgia).. My body always reacts to weather changes and there was a storm and lots of rain in the night. Plus it's really clowdy today and I can already feel the rain coming. This condition makes it harder to get up and do something. The pain is mostly in my face and jaw and it makes me very tired. Painkillers already stopped working a few years back and I refuse to take anything stronger than Ibuprofen.. I am just scared it could lead to addiction as my body gets used to drugs really fast and I end up taking more and more of them. I never take more than 2 pills a day and only when the pain gets too strong.
I probably won't go anywhere today and I'm a bit (lot) scared how I'll feel about that.
Good decision with low medication. Saying a fervent prayer for you. Feel better.
ReplyDelete