I´m spending the day at the school, because I don´t know what else to do.
I´m trying to reach the german embassy to ask for my passport but nobody answers.
I´m sitting here crying und hurting and I just don´t know what to do anymore..
I don´t want to go to the house, because I don´t know what to do there.. I will just go crazy. I´m going crazy here too.. At least I can write. But I´m still lonely here.
At the house I would just be crying all day. But here I do the same. There is a little hope that I might find somebody to talk to but there is nobody. So why not just go? Lay on the couch and just cry all day until tomorrow when I wake up and cry again?
I feel like screaming for help but what´s the use of it when nobody hears you?
I emailed you. I hope you got it. x P
ReplyDeleteHey you, where have you gone? I do hope you are okay. xx P
ReplyDelete