So what I didn't write about yet is how I got that letter from the school.
On Friday (2 weeks ago) I went to the school and thought I'd ask if they could help me, I didn't have anything to lose right? I told C I would go, and then went there. They didn't let me talk to the director and the coordinator, they did let me talk to told me that she had a lot of work and that I should call her after the weekend. So, that was basically a no.
On Sunday I mentioned to C, that I don't think she could help me and that I was to call her the next day. Then out of the blue, he told me that he actually knows the director and had his private number, so he could possibly help me with that... ??? Now, he's telling me that? After I already went there? It's not that he didn't know I was going there before.
So he called him and I got the letter. I shouldn't have stressed myself, but I didn't know that.
Anyway, I then handed the letter to the immigration office and they told me that normally I would need a certificate or something like that, and that a letter probably isn't enough. So now I'm waiting until they tell me to come back to the office and either give me my visa or not. I hate waiting. And I have a bad feeling..
Plus today I feel bad. I have a headache and I feel irritated and I'm just in a bad mood.
I have felt really tired since a while now. Yesterday I slept until 5pm, 14 hours and still I felt tired. It might be the weather changes, it's raining a lot but then again when it is not raining it's very hot.
A good thing is that I won't have to go to the company to teach 4 days a week but 2. I do like going there and teaching there, it's different from teaching at the school, but that class I had Mondays and Wednesdays started to not be fun anymore last week. A student of mine, the one that talks a lot.. actually all the time offended me. I was explaining him something and he didn't want to accept that he was wrong, so he told me that he had to ask C about that. I am his teacher. And he said that as if I wouldn't know what I was doing. In front of the whole class. I told him that he's offending me and the others were the same opinion. I got really mad at that guy. And of course I really wanted to be there when he asks C about that. Of course I was right. Still, that was really offending.
So I'm glad that C's other class was cancelled and he will now take over that class, before I slap that guy..
No comments:
Post a Comment