I'm just starting to get to know myself, I'm feeling things I've never felt before. I just discovered how it is to have positive feelings. How it is to not feel and be alone. And more importantly to be able to be alone with my thoughts. I still need noise around me whenever I am alone to not have this silence around me. My thoughts get too loud and just keep on going in different directions.
I'm in therapy and I'm taking antidepressants since one year. I can honestly say that the progress I made is huge. It is hard work though.. I am mostly working with my nightmares that started 9 months ago. I keep on having nightmares every night, every time it is a different dream. As one can imagine, I don't sleep very well. But the dreams are very important as I think I am not strong enough to process my memories and experiences during the day.
I know about the thoughts getting too loud. Praying that the dreams turn nicer. Bless you. :)
ReplyDelete